Art Ransom

Default RE turning milestones

Want to make $15,000 a day with a $39.95 investment? Just buy my software
and watch the money roll in. Yea right!! There are more snake oil salesman
on the web than you can beat with a stick. Now that is a good idea maybe I
should sell the stick.
Seriously there is potential to make a nice extra income doing turning for
those that want to do it and possibly even make a living with a little luck.
I started my business 4 years ago though I really didn't get serious about
it until 2 years ago. While my situation is different from 99% of the
members of this group you could make $1000 + a month playing around in your
shop doing commercial turning. I start the year with about $15,000 in tax
write offs. Truck including gas, maintaince and insurance, Land taxes,
shop power, tools , club dues, AAW membership and anything else business
related a 100% write off. Takes a lot of work to break even according to
IRS rules. It doesn't matter that most of these expenses I would normally
have without the business. This is my latest project,
http://www.turningaround.org/MahoganyColumns.htm , which paid $350 cash
which of course I will report. Right now I have a $1000 dollars of work
sitting in the shop which I can easily do this week. Also another $1000
worth of work as soon as the customer can get the material to me.
Anyway if you are interested you can send the $39.95 or email me a cup of
coffee and I will be glad to tell you how I built my business

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org