Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default Oak burl

Hey Guys & Gals

I would like some advice on white oak burls. I have got my hands on a
burl that is approximatlely 5 feet in diameter and over 12 feet in
circumference.
It bottomed out my truck springs before the loader had fully released
it. We estimate at least a ton. The burl seems to be quite solid. I
would like to sell it in one peice any ideas how much something like
this would go for. Or would it be better to cut it up and sell it.
This is new territory for me so all the help you can give me would be
greatly appreciated. I should have some jpegs next week if any one is
interested in seeing it

Thanks

Peter