Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve

Default Strange Lighting behaviour

Hello,

I'm hoping you can give some advice.

We recently moved into a 3 year old house. After a few days we noticed
something odd with the lights. Basically unless the downstairs hall light
is switched on, the lounge and dining room lights will not function.

I'm just trying to decide what to do. If it is going to be complicated to
fix then I think I'll just live with it as a "feature".

TIA

Steve.

Lighting circuits on a ring? Tim Sampson UK diy 8 August 8th 03 11:21 PM
Strange marks on wall james Mc UK diy 2 August 1st 03 11:29 PM
Halogen Lighting in Bathroom Ian Clarke UK diy 15 August 1st 03 10:25 AM
lighting rose driving me nuts arrrr help!!!!!!!!! db UK diy 17 July 14th 03 10:23 PM
Sodium Lighting Tony UK diy 2 July 5th 03 02:25 PM