Andy Hall

Default Cost of Installing a Combi boiler

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:55:10 +0100, "Ed Sirett"
wrote:

I have no idea if there are reciprocal agreements over gas fitting regs.
If there are and there English is good enough I have no objection.

It seems that gas app. manufactuers seem to make stuff that's specific
to GB+IE

Apart from language, it seems that there are differences in the
calorific value of gas supplied and nominal system pressure as well.

I was just looking on the rating plate on the Aga, while giving it a
clean and it lists GB+IE as one group. It then shows France and
Belgium as another, there being 20 and 25mB systems, Germany at 20mB
but apparently a different calorific value and Netherlands at 25mB and
different again.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl