Itchy

Default Why doesn't my tumble dryer work whenever I change the condenser cartridge? (Hoover TC650 / TC 650)

How can I make my Hoover TC650 / TC 650 start?

I have had a Hoover TC650 condenser dryer for 3 years. Over the past
few months it has developed a problem. Whenever I empty and return the
water cartridge the unit won't start up. It seems to think the water
cartridge is still full. I have found that I can get it to work again
if I dry the input valve of the cartridge with a cotton bud. However,
this is a pain and doesn't always work first time.

Does anyone know what causes this problem, and is there an easy
permanent solution?

Itchy
Dave Stanton

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:47:44 -0800, Itchy wrote:

How can I make my Hoover TC650 / TC 650 start?

I have had a Hoover TC650 condenser dryer for 3 years. Over the past few
months it has developed a problem. Whenever I empty and return the water
cartridge the unit won't start up. It seems to think the water cartridge
is still full. I have found that I can get it to work again if I dry the
input valve of the cartridge with a cotton bud. However, this is a pain
and doesn't always work first time.

Does anyone know what causes this problem, and is there an easy permanent
solution?

Itchy

May be a switch somewhere, which is not making properly when you insert
the cartridge ?

Dave

again
in the future!!