Junior Member

Question Atro nail gun

Hi
I have a old ATRO nail gun which has an air leak.
I am not sure of the model as it has no markings.
It fires 50mm T nails.
I have identified where the leak is comming from.
Does anybody know the model number/type or have any technical spec on it or know where I can get spares for it either in the UK or international mailorder?
The Wanderer

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:30:09 +0000, Pete wrote:

Hi
I have a old ATRO nail gun which has an air leak.
I am not sure of the model as it has no markings.
It fires 50mm T nails.
I have identified where the leak is comming from.
Does anybody know the model number/type or have any technical spec on
it or know where I can get spares for it either in the UK or
international mailorder?

Have you thought of trying Google? Atro do have a .uk web site which seems
like a good starting point, with spares and contact options. Took me just a
couple of secs to find it.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net