I'll go and have myself whipped.

Unless you'd like to come and do it ...

Mary

I will if he won't :-))

drums fingers ... 'Im waiting ...

Mary

That's all we need ...

A dominatrix who likes wasps

Sorlright, there are no active wasps nests at the moment.

I saw my first bumble bee yesterday though.

Mary

--
geoff

Andrew McKay

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:36:19 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I saw my first bumble bee yesterday though.

Hey, that must've been the same one I saw!

And there's me outside glossing the window frames.....

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam
filter will automatically update itself so that the
senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do
need to contact me please visit my web site and
submit an enquiry - http://www.kazmax.co.uk

Mike

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
Sorlright, there are no active wasps nests at the moment.

I saw my first bumble bee yesterday though.

And the warm weather has the midges swarming nicely just in time for the
new-born lambs :-(

Mary Fisher

wrote:

I saw my first bumble bee yesterday though.

Hey, that must've been the same one I saw!

I saw a different one yesteray, did you see it?How do I know it was
different? Because it was a different size.

And there's me outside glossing the window frames.....

I was sowing seeds.

I don't suppose the bee was interested in either activity.

Mary

Mary Fisher

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
Sorlright, there are no active wasps nests at the moment.

I saw my first bumble bee yesterday though.

And the warm weather has the midges swarming nicely just in time for the
new-born lambs :-(

Oh. there's always a downside to new life ... :-(

Mary

Lobster

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

And the warm weather has the midges swarming nicely just in time for the
new-born lambs :-(

Oh. there's always a downside to new life ... :-(

And there was me expecting you to say "But midges don't swarm...." :-)

David
Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

And the warm weather has the midges swarming nicely just in time for the
new-born lambs :-(

Oh. there's always a downside to new life ... :-(

And there was me expecting you to say "But midges don't swarm...." :-)

I know VBEG

Mary

David

Beer fridge emergency Al, Cambridge, UK UK diy 11 December 21st 04 02:54 PM
Beer as a wood stain/dye/varnish [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 13th 04 08:09 PM
Pedal Powered Beer Wagon MetalMan Too Metalworking 1 May 4th 04 11:58 PM
beer bottle display PC Woodworking 0 August 10th 03 07:42 AM
beer in the shop? Eric Lund Woodworking 5 July 11th 03 02:10 PM