Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default Industrial vacuum cleaner

My first foray into Ebay.... I thought it would be useful to have a good
powerful vac for the shop and workshop. Saw one on Ebay and it cost me a
tenner (plus carriage). I should have known when they charged me £60 to
bring it down on their own van!

Enjoy: http:www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

Anyone make use of it? It would make a good mini submarine perhaps.

I also bought some power tools with non standard mains connectors, so the
next job is to source those, or rewire!

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

Enjoy: http:www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

or even

http://www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

Bob Mannix

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

Enjoy: http:www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

or even

http://www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

That's fairly amusing! Dare I ask - does it work?

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Bob Mannix
wrote:

http://www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

That's fairly amusing! Dare I ask - does it work?

Apparently so, but I haven't had the time to look at it yet.

nightjar

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..

My first foray into Ebay.... I thought it would be useful to have a good
powerful vac for the shop and workshop. Saw one on Ebay and it cost me a
tenner (plus carriage). I should have known when they charged me £60 to
bring it down on their own van!

Enjoy: http://www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

Anyone make use of it? It would make a good mini submarine perhaps.

It certainly looks as though it should have plenty of power.

I also bought some power tools with non standard mains connectors, so the
next job is to source those, or rewire!

I am sure they are to a standard that exists somewhere. A picture will
probably get them identified.

Colin Bignell

mike ring

"Bob Mannix" wrote in news:cauvl4
:

That's fairly amusing! Dare I ask - does it work?

It clearly _has_ worked!

mike
Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:45:57 +0100, Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)
wrote:

My first foray into Ebay....

Uh Oh...

I thought it would be useful to have a good powerful vac for the
shop and workshop. Saw one on Ebay and it cost me a tenner (plus
carriage).

Lesson 1: If no carriage is quoted ask *before* you bid.

I should have known when they charged me =A360 to bring it down on
their own van!

Ouch, still it wouldn't have been cheap to send by carrier.

Enjoy: http:www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

Anyone make use of it?

Quite a beast looks like it will have some serious suck with both
motors going. Always assuming the thing works, what was the eBay item
number?

I also bought some power tools with non standard mains connectors,
so the next job is to source those, or rewire!

How do you mean? Piccies paint a thousand words. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Electrolux Vacuum (Z1379) John UK diy 1 December 13th 03 11:04 PM
Vacuum cleaner for DIY David W.E. Roberts UK diy 24 August 28th 03 11:20 AM