nightjar

Default Industrial vacuum cleaner

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..

My first foray into Ebay.... I thought it would be useful to have a good
powerful vac for the shop and workshop. Saw one on Ebay and it cost me a
tenner (plus carriage). I should have known when they charged me £60 to
bring it down on their own van!

Enjoy: http://www.classic.vispa.com/vac/data1.jpg

Anyone make use of it? It would make a good mini submarine perhaps.

It certainly looks as though it should have plenty of power.

I also bought some power tools with non standard mains connectors, so the
next job is to source those, or rewire!

I am sure they are to a standard that exists somewhere. A picture will
probably get them identified.

Colin Bignell