DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boiler Replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/94187-boiler-replacement.html)

Doctor Evil March 10th 05 09:42 AM

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
writes

Which planet are you on to-day?

....another one, a mate of our DIYing caber maker, imparts widom to the
group.....see this....

Dunno, but I think he must have stopped taking his medication.

....Bruce Forsyth is still safe in a job then.....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

No Spam March 11th 05 03:38 PM

"Doctor Evil" wrote:

Here is a run down on combi's:

snipped endless drivel

I read it, a turd no matter how dressed up is still a turd.

Doctor Evil March 11th 05 03:44 PM

"No Spam" wrote in message
"Doctor Evil" wrote:

Here is a run down on combi's:

snipped endless drivel

I read it, a turd no matter how dressed up is still a turd.

....and an uniformed idiot, is still ....well.....an uninformed idiot. Sad
but true.

Dave Plowman (News) March 11th 05 05:48 PM

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
...and an uniformed idiot, is still ....well.....an uninformed idiot.
Sad but true.

Yup. Dress makes no difference to being an idiot. Or changing names, come
to that.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Doctor Evil March 11th 05 06:27 PM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:

...and an unniformed idiot, is still ....well.....an uninformed idiot.
Sad but true.

....our resident DIYing caberman yet again eneters with ranblings....read
on....

Yup. Dress makes no difference to
being an idiot. Or changing names, come
to that.

........what is he on about? dress? ...........Must kilts and the
likes.......Sad but true.

Dave Plowman (News) March 11th 05 06:42 PM

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
...and an unniformed idiot, is still ....well.....an uninformed
idiot. Sad but true.

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again eneters with ranblings....read
on....

Yup. Dress makes no difference to
being an idiot. Or changing names, come
to that.

.......what is he on about? dress? ...........Must kilts and the
likes.......Sad but true.

Tee hee.

You change the quoting - and still get it wrong.

Time your medication was increased.

--
*If you remember the '60s, you weren't really there

Doctor Evil March 11th 05 07:00 PM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

....our resident DIYing caberman yet again enters with inane drivel....read
on....if you can stand it of course...

Time your medication was increased.

.....a man who is into cabers and kilts talks about medication.. .... I
know what you are all thinking...unbeliveable I know.....

Mike March 11th 05 07:25 PM

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again eneters with ranblings....read

Okay - I can sort of manage to understand 'ranblings" means 'ramblings'.

But what does 'eneters' mean ? Sounds like something you do to the
backside of a patient.

Dave Plowman (News) March 11th 05 07:33 PM

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
...our resident DIYing caberman yet again enters with inane
drivel....read on....if you can stand it of course...

Everyone else over 5 understands it - but not you.

Time your medication was increased.

....a man who is into cabers and kilts talks about medication.. .... I
know what you are all thinking...unbeliveable I know.....

You fantasise about kilts and cabers? Well, each to their own.

--
*Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Doctor Evil March 11th 05 07:47 PM

"Mike" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again eneters with ranblings....read

Okay - I can sort of manage to understand 'ranblings" means 'ramblings'.

But what does 'eneters' mean ? Sounds like something you do to the
backside of a patient.

If you want to, yes.

Doctor Evil March 11th 05 07:50 PM

Doctor Evil wrote:

...our resident DIYing caberman yet again enters with inane
drivel....read on....if you can stand it of course...

.......he is at it again...in his world he thinks all can understand
it.....read on...

Everyone else over 5 understands

....fraid not. .....most mortals are bamboozled by the inane ramblings.....
Sad but true.

Dave Plowman (News) March 11th 05 11:15 PM

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Everyone else over 5 understands

...fraid not.

So you're under 5? A precocious child. Seek help. Or a good slap.

--
*Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Doctor Evil March 12th 05 12:28 AM

Doctor Evil wrote:

Everyone else over 5 understands

...fraid not.

.........the deluded one is still at it....must be all the cabers he has
DIYed........

So you're under 5? A precocious child. Seek help. Or a good slap.

.....sad isn't it......he is into slapping children too...against the law I
might add....Sad but true.

Doctor Evil April 12th 05 01:36 PM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
But I suspect you're a plumber. All that talk of flex...

.....and that has a lot to do with wiring a combi? .. ...the men with
the white coats should be called in...

You've just proved your lack of any basic understanding of electrics.

Our know-it-all caber tosser, doesn't even know about sound/video/film. A
pro he tells us all. Yer, Yer, Yer.

Doctor Evil April 12th 05 01:37 PM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
If you can't wire up a zone valve,
you are not a competent person to do any
electrics at all. It is less complicated than
wiring a lighting point.

Total crap. A combi requires one flex connected to two terminals and a
mains cable. THAT IS IT!!!!!!! That is totally DIYable and a no

brainer.
You can connect up the combi to a 3 pin plug and Part P has nor been
violated.

So which are you?

He's having brainache having naughty quizzes now.

Doctor Evil April 12th 05 01:39 PM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
With the extra installation costs well outweighing any savings against
a larger boiler.

No. He failed again.... sad but true....

Ok then. I don't claim to be a pro.

That is obvious, but he still failed.