Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Big D

Default New Combi Boilers and Old Toilet...

Good Morning all,

I've just had a new combi boiler put in by those ever so nice British Gas
people, however we have one problem with it....

Whenever we flush the toilet it starts to fill up the cistern and when it
has finished there is an almighty bang (its more like a VOOMF than a BANG).

It is quite scary for our cats but its also annoying and worrying...

At the moment we have a mini float valve in the cistern, is that up to the
job? it is the original valve from when the house was built over 20 years
ago?

Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem please.

Regards

Dave