Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Curiosity

Default Advise on laying laminate flooring please.

Hi all

I am about the have my first go at laying laminate flooring in an odd
shaped hallway in a bungalow.

Can anybody suggest a good diy book or web site with pictures and
instructions.

I have the general idea of how to go about it but am a bit unsure
about fitting the strips between doorway architraves etc. i.e. cutting
the profile to fit the architrave detail.

TIA

Paul