Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Best pulse the trigger with your finger so as not to spin too much and
ruin the crew head.

That would be the skipper?

--
*Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Best pulse the trigger with your finger so as not to spin too much and
ruin the crew head.

That would be the skipper?

The witticisms roll forth. Duh!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Andy Hall

Doctor Evil wrote:
Best pulse the trigger with your finger so as not to spin too much and
ruin the crew head.

That would be the skipper?

The witticisms roll forth. Duh!!!

One off the wrist, maybe?

How's Vern?

I used to know somebody like that...

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
doozer wrote:
Once you start putting in screws with a drill you will never want to go
back to putting them in by hand.

Don't agree. True if you're doing dozens like floorboards, etc, but for
most things I prefer to do them by hand.

--
*Reality? Is that where the pizza delivery guy comes from?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Evil

doozer wrote:
Once you start putting in screws with a drill you will never want to go
back to putting them in by hand.

Don't agree. True if you're doing dozens like floorboards, etc, but for
most things I prefer to do them by hand.

Do you wash your clothes by hitting them on a rock too?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Once you start putting in screws with a drill you will never want to

Don't agree. True if you're doing dozens like floorboards, etc, but for
most things I prefer to do them by hand.

Do you wash your clothes by hitting them on a rock too?

I forgot all your 'work' would be rough work where precision or looks
don't matter.

--
*A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Chris Bacon

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Doctor Evil wrote:
Someone wrote
Once you start putting in screws with a drill you will never want to

Don't agree. True if you're doing dozens like floorboards, etc, but for
most things I prefer to do them by hand.

Do you wash your clothes by hitting them on a rock too?

I forgot all your 'work' would be rough work where precision or looks
don't matter.

Not wanting to join in the Dr. Evil bashing, which is highly
counter-productive, but I agree with Mr. P. - also, there is still very
much a place for slotted screws as well as "cross head".
Doctor Evil

Doctor Evil wrote:
Once you start putting in screws with a drill you will never want to

Don't agree. True if you're doing dozens like floorboards, etc, but

for
most things I prefer to do them by hand.

Do you wash your clothes by hitting them on a rock too?

I forgot all your 'work' would be rough work where precision or looks
don't matter.

So you do wash your clothes by hitting them on a rock...and wear yellow
boots.