Default Boiler not firing

I have an Ideal Minimiser SE condensing boiler.

We had a power failure this morning and when I noticed the CHTG wasnn't
on at 5pm I checked the boiler. The clock was about ten hours behind
time and so I reset it and reset all the on/off times for the heating
and hw. It allowed me to do this without any problems but now I can't
get the selector to work. i.e. When I press the buttons to override the
timer, e.g. to get it to come on constantly, the indicator doesn't
move. It's stuck on 'once'

Consequently the boiler isn't firing up.

Ayone any ideas what to look at first. Could it be the timer itself or
is there something else to look for?

xav

Actually, it works all the time now. I ****ted the clock with the
handle of a screw driver and it burst into life!!

Can't understand why cos it's all electronic. maybe had a bum
connection...

At least it's warm now brrrrr.

Boiler not firing up YellowPlanet UK diy 2 January 29th 05 12:56 AM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 02:20 AM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
CH / Boiler Firing even though Programmer is set to off when room thermo is up! Mobileadam UK diy 2 October 2nd 03 12:19 PM