Default Boiler not firing

I have an Ideal Minimiser SE condensing boiler.

We had a power failure this morning and when I noticed the CHTG wasnn't
on at 5pm I checked the boiler. The clock was about ten hours behind
time and so I reset it and reset all the on/off times for the heating
and hw. It allowed me to do this without any problems but now I can't
get the selector to work. i.e. When I press the buttons to override the
timer, e.g. to get it to come on constantly, the indicator doesn't
move. It's stuck on 'once'

Consequently the boiler isn't firing up.

Ayone any ideas what to look at first. Could it be the timer itself or
is there something else to look for?

xav