Mark Carver

Default Hinge from Ikea desk

See the photo he-

http://www.mark.carver.dsl.pipex.com/hinge.jpg (100k jpeg)

(Sorry about the poor quality)

I bought a desk from Ikea five years ago, it has a pull down front (for
access to a keyboard shelf. The flap was held on by three hinges one of
which is seen in the photo. The other two have fractured. Any idea where
I can get replacements from ? I phoned Ikea and they were less than
helpful, and in any case said I need to visit a store (60 miles away)

The diameter of the two circular sections is 30mm.

TIA

--
Mark
Andy Dingley

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:05:41 +0000, Mark Carver
wrote:

Any idea where I can get replacements from ?

Isaac Lord
Mark Carver

wrote:

Any idea where I can get replacements from ?

Isaac Lord

Nice range, but it appears not to stock the type I'm after :-(

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply
Ian_m

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
See the photo he-

http://www.mark.carver.dsl.pipex.com/hinge.jpg (100k jpeg)

(Sorry about the poor quality)

I bought a desk from Ikea five years ago, it has a pull down front (for
access to a keyboard shelf. The flap was held on by three hinges one of
which is seen in the photo. The other two have fractured. Any idea where I
can get replacements from ? I phoned Ikea and they were less than helpful,
and in any case said I need to visit a store (60 miles away)

The diameter of the two circular sections is 30mm.

TIA

http://www.woodfit.com/ ?

azerty

Mark Carver wrote:
snip
I bought a desk from Ikea five years ago, it has a pull down front (for
access to a keyboard shelf. The flap was held on by three hinges one of
which is seen in the photo. The other two have fractured. Any idea where
I can get replacements from ?

From the picture, and your description, it sounds exactly the same as
the IKEA unit that I threw into a skip about a month ago. All the hinges
were intact.......
Shame you didn't post a month ago - sorry :-(

MDF Desk top Robert Rushing Woodworking 8 September 9th 04 03:55 AM
Non-huge parliament or projection hinge: exists? Michael Brewer UK diy 1 March 26th 04 06:08 PM
Desk Top suggestion Riley Woodworking 6 March 8th 04 10:30 PM
Where can I find info on desk design? Blue Woodworking 8 November 28th 03 04:54 PM
Shower door hinge replacement Bluto Home Repair 1 July 15th 03 03:12 AM