Hugh

Default Wiring regs : Spain

The French wiring regs: post has spurred (excuse pun) me on to ask if anyone
has had experience of, or has knowledge of, wiring in Spain, as it's a job
that I plan to tackle in a recently purchased townhouse in need of complete
re-furbishment.
All I know is that like much of europe the radial system is used, and that
(unless it's changed recently) you have to run all three wires yourself in
conduit - there's no twin and earth.
I'm looking for practical information regarding where to run cables in the
absence of under floor and between floor voids in which to run cables, as
well as regs.
Although I can pick up the information when I'm there, I'm trying to do the
ground-work now - so's I can get stuck-in right away when I'm there.
(I think there was another pun there somewhere)
Any info. gratefully received.
Hugh

---------
view my philatelic items for sale on ebay at:
http://tinyurl.com/l32i