newman

Default Looking for an integrated washine machine

Where is the cheapest place to buy an integrated washing machine?
A quick delivery time is also important

Regards
Christian McArdle

Where is the cheapest place to buy an integrated washing machine?
A quick delivery time is also important

I usually use www.qed-uk.com.

I got the SMEG AAA machine. At the time, about a year ago, it was the same
price as the other entry level integrated machines, but had AAA rating and a
1600 spin, unlike the competition. Integrated appliances are rarely good
value. Sticking a couple of hinge points on the front costs you about 2-300
quid. Think dogs, licking and ********. Unfortunately, some people (i.e. me)
won't accept ugly white boxes in the kitchen.

Christian.

Lobster

Christian McArdle wrote:
Where is the cheapest place to buy an integrated washing machine?
A quick delivery time is also important

I usually use www.qed-uk.com.

AOLmode Me too /AOLmode
Although last time it was for something I particularly didn't want
delivering to my home (ie the cardholder's) address, and they refused
point blank to bend on that, for 'security reasons'.

So I took my business elsewhere and used
https://www.applianceplanet.co.uk/ who were happy to comply with my
needs - gave an equally good service and were about a tenner cheaper
than QED, IIRC.

OP - you mention quick delivery time: think you'll find that most of the
cheap internet outlets aren't all that fast (a week or so?) because they
pool deliveries in your area to save costs (which can also mean that
they aren't too flexible on availability of days either).

David