Bob Eager

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:46:35 UTC, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message

er, what's a peel?

Half of 50% of the Avengers?

Even I know that you're showing your age there!

But even you may be wrong. There was, after all the (grossly inferior,
but same names) 1998 film...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Dave

D.M. Procida wrote:
Dave wrote:

As it was quite an expensive one, I took off the handle and coated the
pan with a thin film of ground nut oil and put it in the oven at the
maximum temperature. The result of this was I had a new non-stick pan
again :-)

How exactly does this work?

Daniele

Sorry for delay in answering you, I am having computer problems.

As Fred has stated, it is not as good a non-stick surface, but it is
certainly a lot harder. Even if you do damage the surface, it will self
repair next time you get the pan hot. Assuming that you do get a pan
very hot before you put anything in it, that is.

One bad thing about this old fashioned non-stick surface, is that it can
go on the bottom of a pan and that can be very dangerous, as the pan
will slip and slide all over the hob.

HTH

Dave
raden

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"raden" wrote in message

er, what's a peel?

Half of 50% of the Avengers?

Even I know that you're showing your age there!

I've only seen the recent repeats ... honest

--
geoff
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"raden" wrote in message

er, what's a peel?

Half of 50% of the Avengers?

Even I know that you're showing your age there!

I've only seen the recent repeats ... honest

I have to believe you, I wouldn't know. No telly.

But I saw it first time round :-)

Mary

--
geoff