Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Help - Building extension Plans

Hi,

Not sure if anybody can help on here, but...
I live in a 3 bedroom semi and want to build a single storey extension on to the side of the house.
Dimension is approx 6 x 2.2m.
The extension will consist of extending the kitchen, fitting a wc and a study/playroom.
We are having a extension because we are expecting our first child in July and need the extra room.
Being strapped for cash, has anybody any basic approved plans of a similar extension I could look at as I want to draw up the plans myself....
Or is there a website I could try?
If anybody can help, leave me a message.

Thanks guys
paul

Selling items made from mag plans Bill Woodworking 26 August 17th 04 06:50 AM
Old electrical wiring to outbuildings Nate Baxley Home Repair 11 July 19th 04 07:53 PM
Concrete Floor Question E5I5O Home Repair 9 February 17th 04 01:28 PM
Cost of Building Bedroom Extension SuzySue UK diy 7 January 7th 04 09:37 PM
Building Warrants - Buying Flat Without L Reid UK diy 6 July 16th 03 03:54 PM