Juggz

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:10:36 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

Gravity is still, AFAIK defined by Newton's original hypothesis.
Unless you know different?

Gravity is defined by the rate of change of density lines in the fabric of
space. I somehow doubt if Newton had quite this in mind.

Shush. I had intended to get onto general relativity *later*

Glenys

--
Wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing.
Juggz

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:40:02 +0000, Cynic
wrote:

Yes, he did. You appear not to.

You are correct. I was indeed taken in. A pretty good if unusual
troll. 8/10

Not exactly a troll; your Physics is still extremely ****ed. You
might want to sort that out before you pontificate on it, next time.

Glenys

--
Wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing.
Cynic

wrote:

Yes, he did. You appear not to.

You are correct. I was indeed taken in. A pretty good if unusual
troll. 8/10

Not exactly a troll; your Physics is still extremely ****ed. You
might want to sort that out before you pontificate on it, next time.

LOL! Seems physics is not the only thing in that condition. Good
run, but now you're rumbled, move on.

--
Cynic

Juggz

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:19:57 +0000, Cynic
wrote:

Not exactly a troll; your Physics is still extremely ****ed. You
might want to sort that out before you pontificate on it, next time.

LOL! Seems physics is not the only thing in that condition.

Lucky ol' me, eh? You should try getting yourself in that condition
sometime. It might make you less tense.

Glenys

--
Wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing wing.
Cynic

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:24:14 +0000, Juggz
wrote:

Not exactly a troll; your Physics is still extremely ****ed. You
might want to sort that out before you pontificate on it, next time.

LOL! Seems physics is not the only thing in that condition.

Lucky ol' me, eh? You should try getting yourself in that condition
sometime. It might make you less tense.

Reminds me of a joke - you're name's not Hortense by any chance?

Anyway, thanks for the offer, but I'm unavailable.

--
Cynic

IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!

"Mike" wrote in message

Gravity is still, AFAIK defined by Newton's original hypothesis.
Unless you know different?

Gravity is defined by the rate of change of density lines in the fabric of
space. I somehow doubt if Newton had quite this in mind.

Newton had no way of measuring the rate of change of density lines in the
fabric of space.

Just exactly how TF do you do it?

IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!

"Cynic" wrote in message

Reminds me of a joke - you're name's not Hortense by any chance?

I don't get it.

Mary Pegg

IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN! wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

Gravity is still, AFAIK defined by Newton's original hypothesis.
Unless you know different?

Gravity is defined by the rate of change of density lines in the fabric
of
space. I somehow doubt if Newton had quite this in mind.

Newton had no way of measuring the rate of change of density lines in the
fabric of space.

Just exactly how TF do you do it?

With a ruler and a stopwatch.

Or maybe that was measuring something else, I forget.

--
Nothing to be done.
Juggz

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:33:02 -0000, "IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!"
wrote:

Reminds me of a joke - you're name's not Hortense by any chance?

I don't get it.

Neither does Cynic.

Glenys

--
The League of Health and Beauty
Cynic

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:33:02 -0000, "IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!"
wrote:

"Cynic" wrote in message

Reminds me of a joke - you're not Hortense by any chance?

I don't get it.

"Is that Hortense?"
"No, she lookes quite relaxed to me."

--
Cynic

Mike

"IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!" wrote in message
news:1108488660.af824c6b4b065bbc61906ad1c829ae5d@t eranews...
"Mike" wrote in message

Gravity is still, AFAIK defined by Newton's original hypothesis.
Unless you know different?

Gravity is defined by the rate of change of density lines in the fabric

of
space. I somehow doubt if Newton had quite this in mind.

Newton had no way of measuring the rate of change of density lines in the
fabric of space.

Just exactly how TF do you do it?

With a graviton particle density meter :-)
($ Star Trek mode OFF)

Paul Nutteing

"Paul Nutteing" wrote in message
"Linz" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:36:56 -0000, "Paul Nutteing"
wrote:

"Paul Nutteing" wrote in message
If something sounds too good to be true then ....

[snip]

Okay, hands up in uk.d-i-y, uk.legal and uk.misc who actually gives a
toss, other than Paul?
--
The point of education is to correct ignorance. It cannot deal with

stupidity.
(Mortimer Hebblethwaite, uk.misc)

The point is how many people, next week , having
paid their 14.99 and received their Easylife electronic
antenna. Then find it doesn't work and research the way
one does these days and find this
thread on Usenet.

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing2.freeservers.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.

Repeat advert for this scam 'product' in
yesterdays Guardian p28.
Surely people are finding 14.99 GBP too
steep to not bother claiming back their money
for allegedly empty boxes.
TV antennas either are large and unpowered
or relatively small but powered and only cover TV
band , not radio as well.

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing2.freeservers.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.

Linz

"Paul Nutteing" wrote in message

[huge snip]

Repeat advert for this scam 'product' in

Repeat request for information on why this is relevant to uk.d-i-y,
uk.legal and uk.misc.

Preferably in literate English.

IT'S A EURO-ROVER, OLD MAN!

"Mary Pegg" wrote in message