Steve Frost

Default Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from?

Hi
Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from (i.e. to
replace a broken roller mechanism) ?

Are there 'multi-fit' rollers available that fit most sliding doors,
as there's no manufacturer's name on my doors?

Town: Chiswick, London

Thanks
Steve Frost
wanderer

On 27 May 2004 08:25:11 -0700, Steve Frost wrote:

Hi
Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from (i.e. to
replace a broken roller mechanism) ?

Are there 'multi-fit' rollers available that fit most sliding doors,
as there's no manufacturer's name on my doors?

Best bet is to try yellow pages, look for somebody advertising as a
'door' or 'window' doctor. That's how I got mine replaced. I let them do
the job complete, cost about £30 or so a few years back - remember, a
patio door is bloody heavy, and you need the right sort of suction
lifters to get them off the runners.