Bob Eager

Default Removing bird droppings from block paving

My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
keng

This should be fun.

Rodders

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

--
Bob Eager

Buy her a jet wash.

Rory

Mike

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

Karcher cleaner. On the narrowest setting you can do it from a garden
chair.

John

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

--
Bob Eager

If she cannot bend too well she shouldn't be doing it herself, leave it to
the birds!

Sorry but couldn't resist

John

mrcheerful

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

do it for her?

mrcheerful

Bob Eager

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:15:47 UTC, "mrcheerful
."
wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

do it for her?

She lives 120 miles away...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
The Natural Philosopher

Bob Eager wrote:

My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

Brick acid and a hose.
keng

Brick acid and a hose.

That'll certainly unbend her !!

S Viemeister

Bob Eager wrote:

My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

I've used a very stiff scrubbing brush, made to fit on the end of a broom
handle. They're old-fashioned, but very effective - and they don't require
bending.

Paul Mc Cann

In article , rde42
@spamcop.net says...
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

12 bore, but not when she has just hung out the washing.
--
Paul Mc Cann
keng

Send her on one of these :

http://www.sussexfalconrycentre.co.uk/courses.htm

Mary Fisher

"Rodders" wrote in message

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

Find her a hobby to stop her looking at it.

Mary

Bob Eager

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:45:00 UTC, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Find her a hobby to stop her looking at it.

He died six months ago.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
The Natural Philosopher

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Rodders" wrote in message

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

My mother recently had her little front garden block paved, as she is no
longer able to maintain it as a 'green' garden.

She is distressed to find that bird droppings show up quite badly! She
is having difficulty removing the mess, but would like to do so herself
(she is very independent). She can't bend too well.

Any ideas, please?

Find her a hobby to stop her looking at it.

Smash her ruddy glaases.

Mary

keng

*Solution*

Rather than clear up the mess, treat God's little feathered creations
to regular large amounts of bread and other birdy food, liberally
soaked in copious amounts of appropriately matched (to block paving),
food dye, then their **** will blend in and the old biddy won't notice.

Bob Eager

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 03:13:19 UTC, "keng" wrote:

*Solution*

Well, at least one person (not you!) had a constructive idea, in among
all the crap and snide remarks.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
keng

*Solution*

Well, at least one person (not you!) had a constructive idea, in

among
all the crap and snide remarks.

OOPS !!

There was me thinking it was a wind up all along :-(

Bird droppings in attic Paul Mc Cann UK diy 1 December 27th 04 09:55 PM
Block paving joints Mark Webb UK diy 9 October 15th 04 11:45 AM
Block Paving Season? John UK diy 5 September 15th 04 02:06 PM
Rain seeping inside through concrete block wall above grade (Warning: LONG explanation) Vinnie Murdico Home Repair 9 September 8th 04 02:43 AM
Block paving Mark Webb UK diy 3 August 17th 03 02:00 PM