Brian Sheldon

Default Jaguar Combi Boiler

Just moved house and inherited a Jaguar combi boiler. Not managed to get the
cover off yet (not tried too hard though!) but there's nothing I can see to
identify the model. There's no thermostat linked to the boiler but every
radiator has a thermostat valve. I'm used to a house where I leave the
system on 24/7 and use the thermostat as the only control. Can someone point
me in the direction of a Jaguar web site to find out about add-on
thermostats or give any advice how to use my existing system more
effectively - currently use the timer to give the house some heat while I'm
out and over-ride the timer when I'm in and change the water temp setting
depending how cold the house is.

Doctor Evil

"Brian Sheldon" wrote in message
Just moved house and inherited a Jaguar combi boiler. Not managed to get

the
cover off yet (not tried too hard though!) but there's nothing I can see

identify the model. There's no thermostat linked to the boiler but every
radiator has a thermostat valve. I'm used to a house where I leave the
system on 24/7 and use the thermostat as the only control. Can someone

point
me in the direction of a Jaguar web site to find out about add-on
thermostats or give any advice how to use my existing system more
effectively - currently use the timer to give the house some heat while

I'm
out and over-ride the timer when I'm in and change the water temp setting
depending how cold the house is.

Jaguar was sold only by Travis Perkins.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
John

"Brian Sheldon" wrote in message
Just moved house and inherited a Jaguar combi boiler. Not managed to get
the cover off yet (not tried too hard though!) but there's nothing I can
see to identify the model. There's no thermostat linked to the boiler but
every radiator has a thermostat valve. I'm used to a house where I leave
the system on 24/7 and use the thermostat as the only control. Can someone
point me in the direction of a Jaguar web site to find out about add-on
thermostats or give any advice how to use my existing system more
effectively - currently use the timer to give the house some heat while
I'm out and over-ride the timer when I'm in and change the water temp
setting depending how cold the house is.

Jaguar covers are retained by one screw underneath just off centre. It is
hidden by the pull out label with the instructions on it.
They are made by Hepworth for Plumb Centre so Plumb Centre are your first
point of contact for info.

Brian Sheldon

"John" wrote in message
Jaguar covers are retained by one screw underneath just off centre. It is
hidden by the pull out label with the instructions on it.
They are made by Hepworth for Plumb Centre so Plumb Centre are your first
point of contact for info.

Thanks, found the model number and even a wiring schematic on the back of
the cover showing it can be wired for a room thermostat.