Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Rumm

Default Recommendation for a thermostatic shower?

I will be installing a new shower shortly and was wondering if any of
you had particular recommendations? Any pros and cons to look out for?

The water system provides hot and cold water at mains pressure
(modulating combi). Static water pressure is OK ( 3bar), flow rate up
to about 15l/min is available from the hot supply - although I would
like to use less than that so as to have something left for the rest of
the house.

--
Cheers,

John.