Dave Stanton

Default Part P Police !!!!

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon G.

Dave
again
in the future!!
Lurch

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:28 +0000, Dave Stanton
strung together this:

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon G.

They're quicker than you think, they're hiding behind your sofa now!
--

SJW
Doctor D

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon G.

With their predicted backlog? I wouldn't cancel the milk yet.

Peter Crosland

If it is that decrepit then surely a complete rewire is almost certainly
needed as well!

Peter Crosland

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuseboard with

new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on

the
door very soon G.

Yes, its a crime to improve your relative's level of safety. Sorry,
straight to jail you go.

NT

Gel

GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
to Commissar Prescott!!

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel
GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
to Commissar Prescott!!
If he was booked before January, as long as he does it before April he's still OK.. I think..
Dave Stanton

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:21:59 -0800, Gel wrote:

GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details to
Commissar Prescott!!

You work there then ?

Dave

again
in the future!!
Dave Stanton

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:45:56 +0000, John Borrman wrote:

I thought you mentioned something about doing this a few months back, i
believe you even removed one of the screws on the consumer box? "Doctor D"

Oh yes silly me, work in progress !!!

Dave

again
in the future!!

Bob Eager

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:28 UTC, Dave Stanton wrote:

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon G.

That 'chop chop' noise is the black helicopter...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
John Rumm

Gel wrote:

GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
to Commissar Prescott!!

So your safe then! (seems unlikely he could find his dick to pee out of,
let alone understand part P)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

In message , Dave Stanton
writes

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon G.

It shouldn't be a problem should it ?

since you actually started the job before the end of december, didn't
you
--
geoff
Mike

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:21:59 -0800, Gel wrote:

GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details

Commissar Prescott!!

I think they just record them. To read all e-mails would require them to
employ about 5% of the country :-)

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
U NEED 2 KNOW PART P dms1.go-plus.net UK diy 42 November 24th 04 11:19 PM
RCA Rear projection P52921YX2 Need Part # Silvester Taylor Electronics Repair 1 April 30th 04 12:22 AM
New bandsaw saga Part III (long) Bruce Woodworking 12 January 1st 04 07:56 AM