Set Square

Default IMM is dead - Long live Dr Evil

Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently revealed mug
shot!g
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Mike

"Set Square" wrote in message
Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently revealed

mug
shot!g

I've missed this ! Where ?

:::Jerry::::

"Set Square" wrote in message
Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently revealed

mug
shot!g

The troll is dead, long live the troll..... (hopefully) NOT.

Does anyone know which ISP he is using, I ask this as I have doubt there
will be much hope in his NNTP host listening to complaints seeing that it's
far east based (China ?)... :~(

Dr Evil

"Mike" wrote in message

"Set Square" wrote in message
Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently revealed

mug
shot!g

I've missed this ! Where ?

He
http://tinyurl.com/7y8y4

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
:::Jerry::::

"Dr Evil" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

"Set Square" wrote in message
Or something like that!

Come to think of it, the new handle better befits the recently

revealed
mug
shot!g

I've missed this ! Where ?

He
http://tinyurl.com/7y8y4

Hope you're not trying to post viruses IMM ?

This is the direct URL
http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/imm.jpg

Mike Tomlinson

In article , :::Jerry::::
writes

Does anyone know which ISP he is using,

Tiscali.

--
Rarely do people communicate; they just take turns talking.
(source unknown)
Dr Evil

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
In article , :::Jerry::::
writes

Does anyone know which ISP he is using,

Tiscali.

And Liverpool John Moores uni may get a nice list of your activities.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Dr Evil
writes

And Liverpool John Moores uni may get a nice list of your activities.

*Yawn*
Go ahead. We always like a laugh in the office.

For your information:

I don't abuse my accounts.
Unlike you.

I have never lost a news server posting account for abuse.
Unlike you.

I have never lost an ISP account for abuse.
Unlike you.

I post using my real name and with traceable headers.
Unlike you.

I don't morph my From: address regularly in a pathetic attempt to evade
people's killfiles. Unlike you.

I don't hop from free news server to free news server to abuse their
service, provided as a public-spirited gesture.
Unlike you.

I don't troll newsgroups using a variety of anonymous nom de plumes.
Unlike you.

HTH, HAND.

--
..sigmonster on vacation

Aidan

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

raden

In message .com,
Aidan writes

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Maybe even he's realised that Canvey Island isn't really international
--
geoff

The Natural Philosopher

Aidan wrote:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped
to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr Evil.
I mean. Really. Whatever next?

Batman and Robin?

Mike

Aidan wrote:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped
to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM

Ah. Hadn't realised this. Hmm.

Al Reynolds

Aidan wrote:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped
to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr Evil.
I mean. Really. Whatever next?

But as IMM he achieved the first status after
"Harmless" in the classic BBC B game "Elite".
As "Dr Evil" he seems genuinely irritating.

Al

Ian White

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that
dropped to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr
Evil.

Don't need no concordance analysis - this new one went into the killfile
so fast, it never touched the sides.

I mean. Really. Whatever next?

Just rearrange the letters of "Dr Evil".

--
Ian White
Abingdon, England

Roger

The message
from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

And Adam before that so he wasn't IMM for 'many years', it just seemed
that way. The earliest post I can find from that particular Adam was in
December 1999.

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped
to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr Evil.
I mean. Really. Whatever next?

It could be that it finally sank into that thick head of his that it as
all too easy to turn IMM into dIMM.

Batman and Robin?

Judging by the amount of bath water he needs Fat ******* should be the

Roger
Aidan

Ian White wrote:

Just rearrange the letters of "Dr Evil".

ROFL!
Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed. It neatly summarises him/her/it.

Dr Evil

"Al Reynolds" wrote in message
Aidan wrote:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Well he was International Man of Mystery, till responses to that dropped
to sub zero, then he resurrected himself as IMM, and now its Dr Evil.
I mean. Really. Whatever next?

But as IMM he achieved the first status after
"Harmless" in the classic BBC B game "Elite".
As "Dr Evil" he seems genuinely irritating.

World domination does irritate some people. Sad but true.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Set Square

Dr Evil wrote:

World domination does irritate some people. Sad but true.

Only in the Planet of the Apes! g
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Andy Wade

Aidan wrote:

ROFL!
Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed. It neatly summarises him/her/it.

I notice you were prescient enough to *snip* the answer :-)

--
Andy

Aidan

Andy Wade wrote:
I notice you were prescient enough to *snip* the answer :-)

--
Andy

Didn't want to spoil the fun.
I can't imagine it was intentional, can we expect him to shed the
Dr.Evil ID when the penny drops, like some malevolent reptile shedding
another skin.

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Why would he abandon the IMM ID now, after so many years?
Did someone say something to offend him?

Roger, are you from Essex?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Aidan

Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

Classic.

Roger

The message
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

Roger, are you from Essex?

Now there's a first. Drivel has actually got something about me right.
Or almost right, I left Essex in 1962.
But he still has to learn that saying things 3 times doesn't make untrue
statements any truer. :-)

--
Roger
John

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

Roger, are you from Essex?

Now there's a first. Drivel has actually got something about me right.
Or almost right, I left Essex in 1962.
But he still has to learn that saying things 3 times doesn't make untrue
statements any truer. :-)

Just now he might learn that posting snip drivel doesn't actually "cancel"
the post he doesn't like. Maybe his next move is to learn how to carry out a
true third party cancel then we'll see some fun g

Set Square

Aidan wrote:

Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

Classic.

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think of any
better anagrams]

Strange - he doesn't look bald in the 'hairy' photo!

--
Cheers,
Set Square

Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
Aidan wrote:
I can't imagine it was intentional, can we expect him to shed the
Dr.Evil ID when the penny drops, like some malevolent reptile shedding
another skin.

Think that's most unfair to reptiles. At least they have a use.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Evil

"Aidan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

It was pun on drivel. But as I am into world domination my correct tile
should used by the likes of yourself. Evil is also live backwards, so I
could be liverd. Didn't know any of that did you?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Doctor Evil

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

Roger, are you from Essex?

Now there's a first.

Tom, makes all livered, so I will snip the drivel.

snipo

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Set Square" wrote in message
Aidan wrote:

Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

Classic.

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think of any
better anagrams]

Strange - he doesn't look bald in the 'hairy' photo!

Andy's soul mate. He speaks to him you know. Sad but true.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article .com,
Aidan wrote:
I can't imagine it was intentional, can we expect him to shed the
Dr.Evil ID when the penny drops, like some malevolent reptile shedding
another skin.

Think that's most unfair to reptiles. At least they have a use.

Richard, can you tell us beforehand when a funny is coming up.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Evil is also live backwards, so I
could be liverd. Didn't know any of that did you?

Wouldn't surprise me given the content of your posts after chucking out
time.

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Mike

"Dr Evil" wrote in message

World domination does irritate some people. Sad but true.

Are you losing it ? Please go back to being simple IMM. At least then some
of your information could be taken credibly.

Rod Hewitt

"Set Square" wrote in
:

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think of any
better anagrams]

Loo verdict?

--
Rod

www.annalaurie.co.uk
Set Square

Rod Hewitt wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in
:

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think
of any better anagrams]

Loo verdict?

That's a good one - goes well with "Harpic - Clean round the bend"
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Doctor Evil

"Set Square" wrote in message
Rod Hewitt wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in
:

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think
of any better anagrams]

Loo verdict?

That's a good one - goes well with "Harpic - Clean round the bend"
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Well your defiantly has squat in it. eres squat. Sound like you don't even
have a bend.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
The Natural Philosopher

Aidan wrote:

Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

Classic.

You can't keep a good DRIVEL-COOT down...
The Natural Philosopher

Set Square wrote:

Aidan wrote:

Right on cue! He's changed his name from "Dr. Evil" to "Doctor Evil".
He hadn't realised! He has just worked it out!

Classic.

So he's changed "Drivel" to "Drivel Coot" [Unless anyone can think of any
better anagrams]

Dic Revoltio?

Sort of sums him up...

Strange - he doesn't look bald in the 'hairy' photo!