Mike Tomlinson

In article , Dr Evil
writes

And Liverpool John Moores uni may get a nice list of your activities.

*Yawn*
Go ahead. We always like a laugh in the office.

For your information:

I don't abuse my accounts.
Unlike you.

I have never lost a news server posting account for abuse.
Unlike you.

I have never lost an ISP account for abuse.
Unlike you.

I post using my real name and with traceable headers.
Unlike you.

I don't morph my From: address regularly in a pathetic attempt to evade
people's killfiles. Unlike you.

I don't hop from free news server to free news server to abuse their
service, provided as a public-spirited gesture.
Unlike you.

I don't troll newsgroups using a variety of anonymous nom de plumes.
Unlike you.

HTH, HAND.

--
..sigmonster on vacation