Seri

Default Where can you buy a 45 degree soil pipe connector?

Hmmm, not much to add to the subject really. I've checked ScrewFix,
ToolStation and Plumb Center with no joy.

My current cast iron soil pipe comes out of the wall at a 45 degree
angle and I want to fix the new toilet flush against the wall (the old
toilet was also at an angle). I've offered up a flexible pan connector
but it's too big for the job.

Any ideas where I can find just a 45 degree pan connector instead of
the straight or 90 degree ones?

Thanks all for helping on yet another hair pulling question (for me).
Seri

:::Jerry::::

"Seri" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm, not much to add to the subject really. I've checked ScrewFix,
ToolStation and Plumb Center with no joy.

snip

Have you tried a local builders / plumbers merchant, as listed in the phone
book / Yellow Pages ?! Duh.

You might have to get off your butt to find the phone book or go and collect
the item though.

rant over.....

Alex

30 years in the trade and I have never seen a 45 degree pan
connecter,offset,flexi,straight,90 degree is all the exists ,but I could be
wrong.

Capitol

Use a 45deg grey soil pipe section, with a rubber collar on the wc and
paint the pipe section white etc.

Regards
Capitol