Mike Hibbert

Default Completely OT - Birmingham NIA Travel

Hello All,

Just a quick OT question, but thought that you lot being the font of
some sometimes amazing (but OT) knowledge, someone would know.

I have to got to the NIA in B'ham tomorrow and be there for about
7.15pm. Whatsthe traffic gonna belike from about 6.45pm between the M5
J3 and along the A456 into town?
Does anyone travel that road and can let me know?

Cheers, and sorry for the completely OT post.

Mike
saragan

"Mike Hibbert" wrote in message
. uk...
Hello All,

Just a quick OT question, but thought that you lot being the font of some
sometimes amazing (but OT) knowledge, someone would know.

I have to got to the NIA in B'ham tomorrow and be there for about 7.15pm.
Whatsthe traffic gonna belike from about 6.45pm between the M5 J3 and
along the A456 into town?
Does anyone travel that road and can let me know?

Cheers, and sorry for the completely OT post.

Mike

Sorry Mike, haven't got a clue but you may well find the answer in
uk.rec.driving

Saragan

"Mike Hibbert" wrote in message
. uk...
Hello All,

Just a quick OT question, but thought that you lot being the font of some
sometimes amazing (but OT) knowledge, someone would know.

I have to got to the NIA in B'ham tomorrow and be there for about 7.15pm.
Whatsthe traffic gonna belike from about 6.45pm between the M5 J3 and
along the A456 into town?
Does anyone travel that road and can let me know?

Cheers, and sorry for the completely OT post.

Mike

I take the A38 everynight at 6pm from Junction 4 into Birmingham, no
problems at all. 20 minutes max. Not sure about A456 though sorry.

Birmingham Lathes anyone? Huey Conway Metalworking 1 January 9th 05 08:28 PM
?? Nova Compac Travel Stop Bill Rubenstein Woodturning 5 October 20th 04 11:35 AM
bathroom fan not completely vented to soffit vent? Howie Home Repair 12 August 17th 04 03:01 PM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
Fast Growthing Travel Home Based Business Opportunity Home Repair 1 April 25th 04 12:18 PM