Quigs

Default Heatweb website

I'm a novice with central heating systems - but just came across the
heatweb.com website and thought that looks interesting and a lot
easier and cheaper to install than an unvented system.

Just wondered what you guys thought in here before I make any
decisions.

Cheers!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gary Quigley
See my build at http://www.wilcotclose.co.uk

Christian McArdle

I'm a novice with central heating systems - but just came across the
heatweb.com website and thought that looks interesting and a lot
easier and cheaper to install than an unvented system.

I have a DPS Pandora 180L. It works (and installs) as advertised.

Christian.

Jonni

"Quigs" wrote in message
I'm a novice with central heating systems - but just came across the
heatweb.com website and thought that looks interesting and a lot
easier and cheaper to install than an unvented system.

Just wondered what you guys thought in here before I make any
decisions.

Cheers!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gary Quigley
See my build at http://www.wilcotclose.co.uk

Sorry Gary can't help, but just wanted to say your website is
excellent...... .I spent ages going through all your photo's and pages!. A
real inspiration for a would be self builder!..... well done on the
extension too!

John

Hi Gary

This might be a bit late..

I bought the bits from Heatweb. Pump, flowswitch, heat exchanger etc.
Installed it on my existing ho****er cylinder.

Less than 400 gbp and some diy plumbing and I have pressure on the hot
water, no silly tanks on the loft, no noisy shower pumps and no BCO
inspection.

I don't actually understand why anybody would bother with an expensive
installation of a pressurised system with all the implications that
involve.

I could post some pics if you want me to.

Cheers
Lars

http://www.i-fones.co.uk
The Olympia Dualphone for Skype
Enjoy FREE worldwide calls over the internet.