Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Deblis

Default French custom joinery experiences?

Hi,

We are doing a conversion of an oast/barn in Kent. As part of this, we need
about 25 windows & external doors custom made out of hardwood. to take 22mm
argon-filled glazing.

The quotes we've had from our part of the world have, not surprisingly, been
very expensive... however these things seem cheaper in France...

So, anyone here have any experiences or recommendations about using French
custom-made joinery... Quality? Price? My wife is a fluent French speaker,
so that may help. We are particularly interested in the Pay de Calais or
Nord regions for ease of access.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

OT-The French Gunner Metalworking 25 January 8th 05 09:41 AM
Questions about french drain peter Home Repair 4 December 27th 04 01:34 PM
Learn French in the Alps. Ken Vaughn Woodturning 0 October 4th 04 02:18 AM
French door problem Scott Vajdos Woodworking 15 April 24th 04 08:06 AM
French Windows - Draught and Weather sealing by design ? Bob S. Woodworking 1 July 23rd 03 05:10 AM