Paul Mc Cann

Default Battery powered vacuum cleaners

Are any of the current crop of battery powered Vacuum any use ?

Last bought one about 10 years and it was useless.

Anybody got any good esperiences or will I just get a small hand-held
mains operated one ?

--
Paul Mc Cann
mrcheerful

"Paul Mc Cann" wrote in message
.. .

Are any of the current crop of battery powered Vacuum any use ?

Last bought one about 10 years and it was useless.

Anybody got any good esperiences or will I just get a small hand-held
mains operated one ?

--
Paul Mc Cann

The ones I have tried have not been very good:
dustbuster, jcb

At present I have a lervia, which comes from lidl or aldi (I forget which)
have a two year guarantee and cost less than ten pounds. The suction is
good, the dust they blow about is not terrible (unlike the others I have
tried.

So, unless they are cheap or you can return them, don't expect too much.

mrcheerful

Dave

Paul Mc Cann wrote:
Are any of the current crop of battery powered Vacuum any use ?

Depends entirely on what you want it to do Paul. I've been in the
commercial vacum game for 25 years, tell me more & I could probably
help.

Dave

Alan

In message , Paul Mc Cann
wrote

Are any of the current crop of battery powered Vacuum any use ?

Last bought one about 10 years and it was useless.

Anybody got any good esperiences or will I just get a small hand-held
mains operated one ?

In my experience they are still completely useless. They are okay for
picking up what the manufactures demonstrate them with - usually Rice
Crispies or some other lighter than air breakfast product .

The smallest one that I own that works properly is one of the £25/£30
1300W mains powered found in most large supermarkets.
--
Alan