Alan

In message , Paul Mc Cann
wrote

Are any of the current crop of battery powered Vacuum any use ?

Last bought one about 10 years and it was useless.

Anybody got any good esperiences or will I just get a small hand-held
mains operated one ?

In my experience they are still completely useless. They are okay for
picking up what the manufactures demonstrate them with - usually Rice
Crispies or some other lighter than air breakfast product .

The smallest one that I own that works properly is one of the £25/£30
1300W mains powered found in most large supermarkets.
--
Alan