Jim Alexander

Default Heating system temperature question

Holiday reading my boiler manual, sad I know, noticed something that
hadn't registered before. The boiler (Vokera Mynute) designed temperature
rise is 20deg (max flow temp 85deg). The rads are spec'ed for 10deg drop.
So I could adjust the flow to achieve either but not both the design rules
or perhaps don't touch as its working fine. Any comments as to the best
setup?

Jim A

BigWallop

"Jim Alexander" wrote in message
Holiday reading my boiler manual, sad I know, noticed something that
hadn't registered before. The boiler (Vokera Mynute) designed temperature
rise is 20deg (max flow temp 85deg). The rads are spec'ed for 10deg drop.
So I could adjust the flow to achieve either but not both the design rules
or perhaps don't touch as its working fine. Any comments as to the best
setup?

Jim A

A properly balanced system can almost achieve the spec' but it takes a while
to get the balancing act correct.

Heating design diagram (preliminary) John Aston UK diy 55 December 10th 04 08:31 PM
Old "Electric" House, wanting new heating system bschott Home Repair 7 October 29th 04 04:30 AM
more fun with air conditioning J Jensen Home Repair 93 September 7th 04 10:39 AM
Another heating problem question! David Hearn UK diy 9 December 12th 03 08:29 PM
Gravity fed Central Heating System Woes Kev Parkin UK diy 4 October 22nd 03 11:23 AM