Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Richard Faulkner

Default New hinge for old front door?

Hi,

My house is around 100 years old, or more, and one of the hinges on the
front door has split. I am presuming that the door and hinge are either
original, or very old. It's a very heavy door, and a substantial hinge.

The hinge is 3.5 inches high, and 2 inches wide, (when open), and I cant
seem to find any sources of this size of hinge - any ideas.

--
Richard Faulkner