Homer

Default Garage Plans?

Hi,
I'm drawing up some basic plans for a concrete block garage (6m x 7m) with a
slightly sloping roof.
What I'm looking for is someone who can send me a copy of some plans that
are suitable for using to gain planning permission so I can see what level
of detail I need to go to when drawing them. Can anyone help with these? I
won't be copying them, just need them for reference.

Thanks
Homer.

Toby

Homer wrote:
Hi,
I'm drawing up some basic plans for a concrete block garage (6m x 7m)
with a slightly sloping roof.
What I'm looking for is someone who can send me a copy of some plans
that are suitable for using to gain planning permission so I can see
what level of detail I need to go to when drawing them. Can anyone
help with these? I won't be copying them, just need them for
reference.

The local planning office holds copies of other peoples similar plans, you
could of course go down there and browse some. You can't stick them through
the photocopier but alternatively some councils publish the applications as
pdfs on their websites.
i.e.
http://salisbury.westdorset-dc.gov.u...icensingPortal
and the good, although sparse on plans