Strangiato

Default Miele s571 How do I empty the bag?

I can't find the manual and getting at the bag isn't obvious.

Thanks in anticipation

Set Square

Strangiato wrote:

I can't find the manual and getting at the bag isn't obvious.

Thanks in anticipation

I'm not sure which one the 571 is - but if it's like mine, there should be a
catch just in front of where the hose attaches - round towards the front
handle. Press that, and the top half of the case hinges up, enabling you to
get at the bag. [There is also a catch *behind* the hose which opens a
smaller cover to get at the tools, but the one you want is *in front of* the
hose].

--
Cheers,
Set Square

N. Thornton

"Strangiato" wrote in message news:nlIkc.106$OS2.18@newsfe1-win...
I can't find the manual and getting at the bag isn't obvious.

Thanks in anticipation

This one has the new self emptying feature. Take a small explosive
device, hoover it up, and put the machine outside. It will then self
empty.

Regards, NT
Lee

N. Thornton wrote:

This one has the new self emptying feature. Take a small explosive
device, hoover it up, and put the machine outside. It will then self
empty.

Vacuuming up spilt petrol has a similar effect...

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.