Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Charles Middleton

Default Microbore Earth Bonding

Hi,

Just fitted a towel radiator onto my Microbore CH system (thanks for all the
advice received). The only thing left to do is to attach the earth bonding
which was previously attached to the now replaced standard radiator. On the
old radiator there was a small clip and the earth bonding has (not sure on
name of fitting!) like a spade connector but fully closed. This was just
screwed onto the clip.

There is no clip on the towel radiator so I need some sort of fitting to
clamp around the 8mm pipe that I can then screw this connected onto. I've
have a look at some jubilee clips and the smallest I can get is around 10mm
and in any case I would need to remove the connector and just clamp the
splayed wire to the pipe with this method.

What I need is some sort of connector that will clamp the pipe, screw tight,
and in which I can put the screw through the connector and tighten the lot
together.

Hope that makes sense and any help gratefully appreciated.

CM.

Earth Bonding Water Heater Doctor D. UK diy 7 March 20th 04 09:19 PM
Earth Bonding Shower Pipework Justin UK diy 7 March 3rd 04 05:24 PM
Earth bonding cable? Jeff UK diy 7 February 7th 04 07:34 AM
Earth bonding queries Lobster UK diy 20 January 31st 04 08:54 AM
Generator Grounding PoP UK diy 10 November 13th 03 12:29 PM