Charles Middleton

Default Microbore Earth Bonding

Hi,

Just fitted a towel radiator onto my Microbore CH system (thanks for all the
advice received). The only thing left to do is to attach the earth bonding
which was previously attached to the now replaced standard radiator. On the
old radiator there was a small clip and the earth bonding has (not sure on
name of fitting!) like a spade connector but fully closed. This was just
screwed onto the clip.

There is no clip on the towel radiator so I need some sort of fitting to
clamp around the 8mm pipe that I can then screw this connected onto. I've
have a look at some jubilee clips and the smallest I can get is around 10mm
and in any case I would need to remove the connector and just clamp the
splayed wire to the pipe with this method.

What I need is some sort of connector that will clamp the pipe, screw tight,
and in which I can put the screw through the connector and tighten the lot
together.

Hope that makes sense and any help gratefully appreciated.

CM.