John Stumbles

Default Close coupled WC with S-type pan?

Do these exist? Needs to connect with a soil socket set into the floor.

John Stumbles

"EricP" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:49:40 GMT, EricP
wrote:

I forgot. You may have one crumb of luck. A plumber told me the
connection at the stack may be free and able to rotate towards the
wall. This will give you a few inches of leeway, apart from the joist
against the wall.

No way - on this one the socket's set in a solid floor!

If I can't find an S-type close-coupled pan I'll prolly keep the existing
low level pan and maybe box in a cistern to make it look posh.

How far and wide did you look before drawing a blank?