Colin Wilson

He has a MSc in Electrical Eng -- unimpressive, but a nerdy interest in all
such things. He modifies motherboards and pores over their design, would
this not be too basic?

Has someone mentioned this site yet ?

http://nomoresocks.newscientist.com/Home/Home.aspx

He might like the binary clock ;-)

Mike

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
You mean like on that late night channel 4 show for women ?
(Whoops - gave it away ;-)

That`s the fella !

Mind you, if he's a true techie he'll spend more effort boosting the power,
extending its range or so on than actually using it.

Suz

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Suz
writes
Offer to let him control the remote while he takes you out for lunch !

Rushed eagerly to Google but am a bit puzzled.
Is it the remote control vertical blinds, the docking solution or the
Australian oyster industry that should be making me think you are a
pervert?
But then I have 'strict filtering' on......
Suz.

Ooh, a dominatrix

--
geoff

men! (rolls eyes)

Suz

That is just too cool!! My mum'd love that for her kitchen.

Great! Now I've sorted your Mum's pressie out, could you pick
something for my Mum.....
--

No problem. What about some nice cheap jewellery from ebay?
http://tinyurl.com/3oh5t

Suz

Thank you all for some entertaining and useful ideas.

Suz

Mike

"Suz" wrote in message
Thank you all for some entertaining and useful ideas.

Suz

Where were those ?

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Owain wrote:
Ebay recently had some GPO soldering irons on offer - proper ones for gas
rings, use with.

ITYM 'soldering bolt'

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Clint Sharp

In message , dmc writes
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/MINFOR.htm

# Requires 4 AAA and 1 x 9V batteries
# Duracell batteries are not suitable for this product

How odd. I'd have thought something like Duracell batteries would have
been near essential for this! I know somethings dislike the 1.2v rechargables
but Duracells??

Darren

Ahh, Duracell were 'known' for having problems in certain devices
because they had a positive 'bump' on the AA cells that less pronounced
than most other makes, they caused all sort of intermittent problems if
the battery compartment was marginal, not sure if this is the reason
here though.....
--
Clint Sharp
Lurch

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:50:00 -0000, "Suz" strung
together this:

No problem. What about some nice cheap jewellery from ebay?
http://tinyurl.com/3oh5t

*cough*. Erm, yes, I'll get 4 of those, my Sisters can have one each
too.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
dmc

In article ,
Clint Sharp wrote:

Ahh, Duracell were 'known' for having problems in certain devices
because they had a positive 'bump' on the AA cells that less pronounced
than most other makes, they caused all sort of intermittent problems if
the battery compartment was marginal, not sure if this is the reason
here though.....

Ah.

I learn something new!

Cheers,

Darren

Suz

"Mike" wrote in message

Thank you all for some entertaining and useful ideas.

Suz

Where were those ?

Ah there's always one miserable git. My guess - aged 50-60, flat cap, scowl
and a long suffering wife.

Mike

"Suz" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message

Thank you all for some entertaining and useful ideas.

Suz

Where were those ?

Ah there's always one miserable git. My guess - aged 50-60, flat cap,

scowl
and a long suffering wife.

Nope. I'd be off to buy her the Oyster if I thought it would get used.