James Salisbury

Default OT new ovens

Hi,
My Hotpoint 12 year old fan oven keeps burning things and tripping off.
I have been looking for a replacment, who makes CDA ovens and has anyone
used one? I have also been offered Neff and Siemens at similar prices 260
ish + vat, are they just a rebadge?

Thanks

Peter

"James Salisbury" wrote in message
Hi,
My Hotpoint 12 year old fan oven keeps burning things and tripping

off.
I have been looking for a replacment, who makes CDA ovens and has anyone
used one? I have also been offered Neff and Siemens at similar prices 260
ish + vat, are they just a rebadge?

Thanks

Continental domestic appliances poor quality crap usually given free with
new kitchen.

Peter

James Salisbury

"Peter" wrote in message

"James Salisbury" wrote in message
Hi,
My Hotpoint 12 year old fan oven keeps burning things and tripping

off.
I have been looking for a replacment, who makes CDA ovens and has anyone
used one? I have also been offered Neff and Siemens at similar prices 260
ish + vat, are they just a rebadge?

Thanks

Continental domestic appliances poor quality crap usually given free with
new kitchen.

Peter

I take it that;
a) pound for pound a Neff or Siemens would be a better buy
b) it would explain why they are on 50% discount ?