Kris

Default Monobloc tap

The monobloc tap arm has become very tight to move from
side to side.
How are these fixed to the main block so I can remove and lub?

Ta, Chris

Rick Dipper

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:46:31 +0100, "Kris"
wrote:

The monobloc tap arm has become very tight to move from
side to side.
How are these fixed to the main block so I can remove and lub?

Ta, Chris

Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

Kris

Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

that's the problem no screw on arm or block. Guess I'll have to
get a new one.

Chris

Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Kris" writes:
Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

that's the problem no screw on arm or block. Guess I'll have to
get a new one.

Some of them you turn the tap to a specific angle, like 90 degrees,
and them pull up sharply on the spout. Of course, if that isn't the
way yours works, you might need a new one at the point anyway ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel
Kris

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Some of them you turn the tap to a specific angle, like 90 degrees,
and them pull up sharply on the spout. Of course, if that isn't the
way yours works, you might need a new one at the point anyway ;-)

Thanks !, gradually turned arm whilst pulling, came out when arm
in line with taps. Clean up and silicone grease .. good as new.

Chris

Monobloc tap fixing advice Kris UK diy 5 September 5th 03 07:06 PM
Monobloc Mixer John UK diy 0 August 19th 03 10:39 AM
Monobloc taps Roger Slack UK diy 6 July 18th 03 12:07 AM