DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Monobloc tap (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7927-monobloc-tap.html)

Kris April 15th 04 09:46 PM

Monobloc tap

The monobloc tap arm has become very tight to move from
side to side.
How are these fixed to the main block so I can remove and lub?

Ta, Chris

Rick Dipper April 15th 04 10:48 PM

Monobloc tap

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:46:31 +0100, "Kris"
wrote:

The monobloc tap arm has become very tight to move from
side to side.
How are these fixed to the main block so I can remove and lub?

Ta, Chris

Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

Kris April 16th 04 05:27 PM

Monobloc tap

Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

that's the problem no screw on arm or block. Guess I'll have to
get a new one.

Chris

Andrew Gabriel April 16th 04 08:03 PM

Monobloc tap

In article ,
"Kris" writes:
Look round the back of the arm for a screw, you might find one ......

that's the problem no screw on arm or block. Guess I'll have to
get a new one.

Some of them you turn the tap to a specific angle, like 90 degrees,
and them pull up sharply on the spout. Of course, if that isn't the
way yours works, you might need a new one at the point anyway ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel

Kris April 18th 04 11:40 AM

Monobloc tap

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Some of them you turn the tap to a specific angle, like 90 degrees,
and them pull up sharply on the spout. Of course, if that isn't the
way yours works, you might need a new one at the point anyway ;-)

Thanks !, gradually turned arm whilst pulling, came out when arm
in line with taps. Clean up and silicone grease .. good as new.

Chris