Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Self-closing Door Hinges

Hi there,

I have an interior door that I want to gently self-close, when it is left open. Now I know you can get rising-butt hinges to do this, but the problem is that there's only 4cm clearance between the top of the door and ceiling. So, fitting the door up and onto standard rising-butt hinges would be impossible.

So, how do I solve this problem? Can you get mini rising-butt hinges? Or perhaps spring-loaded hinges?