John Stumbles

Default Manula for Randall 972 programmer?

Anyone got one they could scan & email?

(If you do pls post a reply here too, so I'll know to wade through the
spam in my NTL mailbox to find it!)

tia
Bill

In message , John Stumbles
writes
Anyone got one they could scan & email?

(If you do pls post a reply here too, so I'll know to wade through the spam
in my NTL mailbox to find it!)

tia

Hi John,
I spoke with a friend of mine at what is now Danfoss Randall and
mentioned your quest. He remembered the 972 and said it was somewhat old
(!) but suggested a phone call would probably result in a photo copy
being put in the post to you. If you do phone them and get no joy drop
me a line and I'll get back to him and see if he can find a copy, try
the phone first though, probably quicker!

Danfoss Randall Ltd.
Ampthill Road
Bedford
MK42 9ER
Tel: (01234) 364621
Fax: (01234) 219705
Sales Office Fax: (01234) 271150

--
Bill
John Stumbles

Bill wrote in message ...
In message , John Stumbles
writes
Anyone got one they could scan & email?

(If you do pls post a reply here too, so I'll know to wade through the spam
in my NTL mailbox to find it!)

tia

Hi John,
I spoke with a friend of mine at what is now Danfoss Randall and
mentioned your quest. He remembered the 972 and said it was somewhat old
(!) but suggested a phone call would probably result in a photo copy
being put in the post to you. If you do phone them and get no joy drop
me a line and I'll get back to him and see if he can find a copy, try
the phone first though, probably quicker!

Thanks, they said they'd put one in the post!
Bill

In message , John
Stumbles writes
Bill wrote in message
Thanks, they said they'd put one in the post!

Good result.
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Bill, Tony Marshall wrote:
This is a little bit late but will hopefully help someone. I mislaid my
instructions for this ultra reliable programmer. I emailed Danfoss UK about an
hour ago and they sent me this document in PDF format. I've converted it to 4
PNG images as this site doesn't appear to like PDFs

Regards

Tony
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/a7
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/a8
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/a9

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Tony Marshall, Tony Marshall wrote:
There appears to be a missing image in my post above. Here it is
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/aa

CH Programmer Rowdy UK diy 1 October 22nd 03 12:42 PM
Replacing Sangamo 410 programmer / timer - solution L Reid UK diy 0 October 13th 03 11:38 PM
AT 89C2051 TAFE Programmer Ankur Kashyap Electronics Repair 0 October 3rd 03 08:58 PM
CH / Boiler Firing even though Programmer is set to off when room thermo is up! Mobileadam UK diy 2 October 2nd 03 12:19 PM
Glow-worm programmer and boiler change Muddy Paws UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 02:55 PM