Shabs

Default Petrol Cement Mixer - which fuel to use?

I have just bought a Belle petrol cement mixer with a Honda 2.5
engine. It starts up well.

I just wanted some pointers on using and maintaining it. What fuel
does it take.. will normal unleaded do?

Also what do i do in terms of maintenance and how often.

Any comments greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Shabs wrote:
I have just bought a Belle petrol cement mixer with a Honda 2.5
engine. It starts up well.

I just wanted some pointers on using and maintaining it. What fuel
does it take.. will normal unleaded do?

Also what do i do in terms of maintenance and how often.

Any comments greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Normal unleaded will be fine, considering it's a Honda engine.

Si

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Pete Cross wrote:
Would that be 4 parts petrol to 1 part cement ?

Very roughly

Si