JackieC

Default Problem with Electric Shower

I have recently had installed a Gainsborough Electric Shower, with a push
button to start and stop the water flow. After around 10 days the push
button simply failed. I have taken off the cover and the relevant parts
inside consist of a spring push from the button, which appears to activate a
vertical spring-controlled on-off device. These are connected via a plastic
component which turns back and forth and is itself controlled by something
similar to a split pin. As far as I can see it is this 'split pin thing'
that has come adrift. I have tried to put it back but am not sure where
exactly it should lodge. Does anyone have any idea of what I'm getting at?
I've tried contacting the company but have had no response so far.

Electric shower help please Broadback UK diy 4 February 24th 04 03:20 PM
Electric shower circuit to radial Paul UK diy 6 February 5th 04 02:57 PM
Shower Drain Problem Please Help Michael Roback Home Repair 1 October 26th 03 01:27 PM
Electric Shower problem Jase UK diy 1 July 6th 03 12:59 PM
Is my electric shower about to fail? BigWallop UK diy 2 July 5th 03 01:57 AM