David

Default How to pay your bathroom fitter

Just got an email from a friend who has finally succeeded in having
his bathroom fitted by a firm whose approach was best described as
'sporadic'.

Thought you might be interested in his proposed method of payment.

-------------------------
Should be the last day of bathroom fitting today and then they'll want
payment. So, I intend to go into the showroom, on random days and at
random times, without warning, and take along cheques for small
portions of the total amount. On some days, I'll go in with a cheque,
unsigned, and tell them I'll call in the following day to finish it
off.
-------------------------
Owain

"David" wrote
| Just got an email from a friend who has finally succeeded
| in having his bathroom fitted by a firm whose approach was
| best described as 'sporadic'.
| Thought you might be interested in his proposed method of
| payment.
| -------------------------
| Should be the last day of bathroom fitting today and then
| they'll want payment. So, I intend to go into the showroom,
| on random days and at random times, without warning, and take
| along cheques for small portions of the total amount. On some
| days, I'll go in with a cheque, unsigned, and tell them I'll
| call in the following day to finish it off.
| -------------------------

Go in at 9 am, drink three cups of their coffee, then tell them he hasn't
got their cheque on the van / in the car, and will have to go and get a new
one from the bank.

Write everything on the cheque upside down and tell them it'll still work
even though it looks a bit odd.

Owain

Sparks

Go in at 9 am, drink three cups of their coffee, then tell them he hasn't
got their cheque on the van / in the car, and will have to go and get a
new
one from the bank.

Write everything on the cheque upside down and tell them it'll still work
even though it looks a bit odd.

Don't forget to write a check, rip it in half, then tape it back together
along two non ripped sides, tell them it isn't a fault, it's a feature!

Sparks...

Bathroom fans improperly vented jeff Home Repair 11 June 4th 04 05:30 PM
Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
Wood Floor in Bathroom Rob Gray Home Repair 5 February 23rd 04 04:28 AM
bathroom lighting electrics question Ray Holden UK diy 1 February 19th 04 09:25 AM